guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Liviu Petcu <liv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ${GUAC_CLIENT_HOSTNAME} expansion in
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 08:11:10 GMT
Hi,

As you said, it was enough to configure RemoteIPValve in Tomcat's
server.xml like this:

<Valve
   className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve"
   internalProxies="127\.0\.0\.1|0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1"
   remoteIpHeader="x-forwarded-for"
   proxiesHeader="x-forwarded-by"
   trustedProxies="proxy1|proxy2"
   />

and now I have correct expansion of  $ {GUAC_CLIENT_HOSTNAME}  variable.

Thank you.