guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@glyptodon.org>
Subject Re: Using HTTPS with apache leads to 500:internal error
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 08:20:26 GMT
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 12:32 AM, wouterve <woutervaneenoo@avr.be> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to implement https with my guacamole-server but thus far I only
> get a blank page.
> In the developer tools I got serveral errors with status code 500 while
> trying to load .js files.

If you are receiving HTTP 500 errors (or unexpected errors of any kind,
really), your first step should be to check the logs of the components
involved. As you are using a reverse proxy, that error could be coming from
your reverse proxy, from Tomcat, or from the Guacamole web application
itself.

Check your Apache logs to eliminate that as a possibility. If everything is
OK with Apache, then check your Tomcat logs for errors from Tomcat or
Guacamole.

- Mike