guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@glyptodon.org>
Subject Re: client.html modification
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2018 00:50:29 GMT
On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 5:41 PM, YOSRA SAADALLAH <yosra.saadallah@enis.tn>
wrote:

> Thank you for yout great help  . it works! !
>
> I have another question, is there any method to convert a angularjs value
> like {{client. name}} into a javascript

AngularJS is already JavaScript. If you're confused regarding where that
value is coming from in JavaScript vs. in the template, I suggest reading
through a tutorial to AngularJS, ideally something that covers use of the
scope, templates, and expressions. I'm not sure this list is really the
place for an intro to angular.

Just building a tutorial app using AngularJS would go a long way to
answering these questions. Any changes you make from that point forward
would be much easier.

so I can easily make an alert that shows the client name?

Showing an alert will cause problems. Besides being disruptive, JavaScript
alerts suspend execution of the tab. The Guacamole connection is likely to
timeout while execution is suspended.

- Mike