guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@glyptodon.org>
Subject Re: SSH issue with Ubuntu 18.04 - updated detail
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:46:16 GMT
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 4:40 PM, ivanmarcus <ivanmarcus@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mike, it's not the way I'd normally do it - it was more of a test
> case to see why the Mystic script didn't work.
>
> That said at least one of the required dependencies mentioned in the
> manual wouldn't install from the standard repository, and the same with the
> optional dependencies. The two that come to mind are libpng12-dev and
> libssh2-1-dev, possibly there were a couple more but I don't quite recall
> now.

libssh2-1-dev seems to be there:

https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/libssh2-1-dev

For libpng, Ubuntu 18.04 doesn't seem to package libpng12 any longer, but
guacamole-server should build against newer libpng versions. Ubuntu 18.04
has libpng16, with the dev package being "libpng-dev":

https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/libpng-dev

- Mike