guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole web application crashes when trying to use DB auth
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:13:14 GMT
The web application is not crashing, however any errors in your config will
result in the auth process aborting, resulting in no login screen.

Your logs aren't actually in your post, so please either reattempt sending
those or post them elsewhere and send a link to that.

I recommend checking both the Tomcat logs (which may be in journalctl) and
your audit logs if your distro has SELinux. There may be additional rules
you need to add to allow the Tomcat process running guac to connect to your
database.

- Mike