guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nate Evans <nate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSH issue with Ubuntu 18.04
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:39:41 GMT
I've got these two packages for libssh installed

libssh2-1/bionic,now 1.8.0-1 amd64 [installed]
libssh2-1-dev/bionic,now 1.8.0-1 amd64 [installed]

As for the version of guacd I installed Guacamole 0.9.14 using the
MysticRyuujin
install script here is a link to it.
https://github.com/MysticRyuujin/guac-install

I've installed this successfully before without issue, but I did a new OS
install and restored guacamole from a backup and it's had issues with ssh
ever since. Other protocols work fine, I can RDP into my windows machines
without issue it's only the ssh protocol that is having issues.