guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nate Evans <nate...@gmail.com>
Subject SSH issue with Ubuntu 18.04
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 19:07:19 GMT
I'm having an issue connecting to my linux server using SSH in guacamole,
RDP works fine but when I try to ssh to my machine it attempts then times
out.

catalina.out has this error

[http-nio-8080-exec-5] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP
tunnel request failed: Connection to guacd timed out.

Syslog has this error

guacd[4235]: Creating new client for protocol "ssh"
guacd[25016]: Support for protocol "ssh" is not installed

The required ssh libraries are installed, and I'm at a loss as to why I
can't ssh into my server, Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks,