guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error "make" guacamole "please help me"
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:32:38 GMT
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 11:28 AM vincent lamy <
vincent.lamy.coueron@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Not version 1.0.0 only lasted version 0.9.14 on the site :
> https://guacamole.apache.org/releases/

Yes, which is why I said it should be in 1.0.0 *when it is released* -
1.0.0 has not been released, yet, but the fix has been committed to the git
repo.  When 1.0.0 is released you will be able to download it on the web
site.  You are welcome to check out either the master or staging/1.0.0
branch from the git repo and build from there if you need the fix, now.

-Nick