guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Authentication was not working in Guacamole 0.9.14
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 20:45:52 GMT
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 2:26 AM Rajesh Mohan <Rajesh.Mohan@infosys.com>
wrote:

> *But I need an Additional Information in  this same case .*
>

> Can we enable both the LDAP Authentication and  BasicFileAuthentication in
> a guacamole.properties file. In Such a case I have to login to the
> Guacamole UI using the LDAP AD account and once logged in to use the Linux
> and windows servers using the local account and also AD Account .
>

> DO WE HAVE ANY OPTION TO ENABLE IT LIKE SO , ?

I can't remember, but I don't think the BasicFileAuthentication module
works with LDAP authentication.  If you're wanting to "layer" the LDAP
authentication module such that you can store connections somewhere outside
of the LDAP tree, I highly suggest you use the JDBC module with one of the
supported databases.  See the following page:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/ldap-auth.html#ldap-and-database

-Nick