guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filetransfer - Transfer of directory trees
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:46:41 GMT
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 4:45 PM Felix Wolfheimer <
f.wolfheimer@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Currently, only single files can be transferred from the client to the
> server or vice versa. I'm just wondering whether there are plans to
> implement file transfer for complete directory trees, such that the
> additional step of creating an archive, downloading/uploading,
> unpacking on the remote side would not be required.

You can check JIRA to see if anyone has put in a feature request like this
- I can't think of one off the top of my head, but you can check and open a
feature request if you don't find one.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues

-Nick