guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uniquemember default instead of Member default 389-DS
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:32:54 GMT
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 9:29 AM Duarte, Alexander A <alexdu@udel.edu> wrote:

> Nick,
>

> Looks like according to Jira you finished the work on this and it will be
> implemented in V1.0.1, is there any way to implement the changes on 0.9.14?
> If not I will just wait but I figured it was worth asking !

We will not release the changes for 0.9.14.  If you're feeling adventurous
you could trying grabbing the commits from github and applying them to the
0.9.14 build tree, and rebuilding everything, but, at that point you might
as well just build from github master and upgrade everything.

Sorry, I know it's frustrating to have to wait for something that's already
actually fixed in code to be released, but we're working toward a 1.0.0
release, and I expect that this one will out pretty quickly after that -
we're working quite a few issues that could be considered for a pretty
quick turn-around on another release (1.0.1, actually may end up being
2.0.0, we'll see...).  I can't promise anything, and that's just my opinion
:-).

-Nick