guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Henrique Seganfredo <henri...@seganfredo.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting Guacamole under Tomcat 8
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2018 07:38:56 GMT
I am providing the "dockered" localhost IP. On the localhost I typed ip
addr and wrote down the docker0 address.

4: docker0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state
UP group default
    link/ether 02:42:76:00:92:73 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    inet 172.17.0.1/16 brd 172.17.255.255 scope global docker0

I found the IP for the guacamole container as 172.17.0.3. guacd container
is at 172.17.0.2.

Changed my.cnf (mysql config file) to include the following:
[mysqld]
bind-address = 172.17.0.1

Checking netstat:
henrique@homeserver1:~$ sudo netstat -tlnp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:3306          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      14024/mysqld

Looks like the bind-address configuration is not being effective. I will go
deeper on this issue.