guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Duarte Rocha <duarte.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about adding connections
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 17:24:36 GMT
HI,

I personally created a couple of python scripts using guacapy, then I
generate a CSV and parse it to create/delete/update the connections and
give users the proper permissions. There may be another tools in other
languages that make use of guacamole REST API.

There ain't that much documentation, but from the guacapy source code
(pschmitt/guacapy) you are able to see the various methods available and
the params needed to perform the operations you need.

Regards,

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 6:07 PM <harry.devine@faa.gov> wrote:

> Yeah, I am.  But I don’t really know how the tables are connected, so I
> can add a connection, then assign that to user with ID X, then user ID Y,
> etc.  I assume that’s possible?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Harry

Duarte Rocha <duarte.rocha@gmail.com>
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence With Large Hammer?