guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Duarte, Alexander A" <ale...@udel.edu>
Subject RE: Uniquemember default instead of Member default 389-DS
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:37:23 GMT
Sounds good Nick!

Thank you for all of your work I do greatly appreciate it!

Regards,

Alex Duarte
From: Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 12:33 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Uniquemember default instead of Member default 389-DS

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 9:29 AM Duarte, Alexander A <alexdu@udel.edu<mailto:alexdu@udel.edu>>
wrote:
Nick,

Looks like according to Jira you finished the work on this and it will be implemented in V1.0.1,
is there any way to implement the changes on 0.9.14? If not I will just wait but I figured
it was worth asking !

We will not release the changes for 0.9.14.  If you're feeling adventurous you could trying
grabbing the commits from github and applying them to the 0.9.14 build tree, and rebuilding
everything, but, at that point you might as well just build from github master and upgrade
everything.

Sorry, I know it's frustrating to have to wait for something that's already actually fixed
in code to be released, but we're working toward a 1.0.0 release, and I expect that this one
will out pretty quickly after that - we're working quite a few issues that could be considered
for a pretty quick turn-around on another release (1.0.1, actually may end up being 2.0.0,
we'll see...).  I can't promise anything, and that's just my opinion :-).

-Nick