guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSH issue with Ubuntu 18.04 - updated detail
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 05:00:12 GMT
Thanks Nick, I can only assume I must be special then :-)

apt-get install build-essential autoconf libtool m4 libpng-dev
libjpeg-dev libcairo-dev libossp-uuid-dev libtelnet-dev libpango1.0-dev
libfreerdp-dev libssh2-1-dev libwebp-dev libvncserver-dev libpulse-dev
libvorbis-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'libcairo2-dev' instead of 'libcairo-dev'
Package libssh2-1-dev is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

E: Unable to locate package libossp-uuid-dev
E: Unable to locate package libtelnet-dev
E: Unable to locate package libfreerdp-dev
E: Package 'libssh2-1-dev' has no installation candidate

This is from a bare 18.04 server install, updated/upgraded.

 From a personal perspective it's not a problem, I was merely doing this
in order to [possibly] assist with Nate's issues, and anyone else
installing to 18.04, but it would be interesting to know why it works
for you, but not for me!