guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Slow connection to hyper-v guest via Preconntion PDU (Enhanced Session Available?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 01:31:00 GMT
Sidney,

I've no experience with using a Pi with Guacamole but a Pi 2 isn't the
fastest thing around...

A couple of things come to mind as part of the fault finding process:

(1) You might want to check that you have no performance-limiting
options set in the individual connections.

(2) You could try a connection to one of your guests directly from the
Pi itself and see how well that works?

Cheers.