guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Adam Thorn <al...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Scaling strategy for RDP on Retina and other 2x screen
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:20:42 GMT
On 28/08/2018 04:43, Cathy Huang wrote:
> Thank you, Mike.
>
> What I mentioned as the "official demo" is installed by this script:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/guacamoleinstallscript/.

That's a third-party project, and so I wouldn't describe any part of it
as "official". Probably the most "official" way to install guacamole is
by following the instructions on the guacamole website, e.g.

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html

or

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html

Amongst other things, this has the advantage that you'd be building and
installing the latest version of guacamole rather than the out-of-date
0.9.13-incubating version provided by that script.

Adam