guacamole-user mailing list archives

From wouterve <woutervanee...@avr.be>
Subject Re: Using HTTPS with apache leads to 500:internal error
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 07:50:08 GMT
Thanks, It turned out it could not load the necessary resources (eg java
scripts).

I needed to add proxy for location / to tomcat server.
My <virtualhost *:443> now looks something like this:

> <Location />
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
>     ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/ flushpackets=on
>     ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/
> </location>
>
> <Location /guacamole/>
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
>     ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ flushpackets=on
>     ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/guacamole/
> </Location>
>
> <Location /guacamole/websocket-tunnel>
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
>     ProxyPass ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel
>     ProxyPassReverse ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel
> </Location>
>
> </VirtualHost>

Not sure whether the option 'flushpackets = on' is necessary but in this
configuration it is working so guess I'll leave it that way.

kr

wouter