guacamole-user mailing list archives

From genesis <gg...@live.com>
Subject Keyboard not working on SSH
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 19:29:10 GMT
Hi!

I´m facing a strange situation. We have 2 VM´s using Linux solaris 11 hosted
on Oracle Sparc T4. Both installations are (or should be) exactlly the same.
In one the SSH connection works perfectly but on the other one the Keyboard
(or other input options) does not work. If I connect without credentials, I
can type the user and password on the login screen but after I get in the
keyboard stops working. I can see the shell withithin the home folder but
cannot type anything. If I connect with the same user using Putty it works
normally.

I´ve checked the logs of guacd, web application and browser and I couldnt
see nothing strange, just the successful connection info.

Other stuff different I´ve noticied is that the cursor does not appear on
viewport and the folders are not mapped.

Any thoughts on what this could be?