guacamole-user mailing list archives

From doyouhas <zjpia...@gmail.com>
Subject Guacamole web application crashes when trying to use DB auth
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2018 19:48:07 GMT
Hello again,

I am now dealing with some issues trying to configure database
authentication for guacamole. I have successfully logged into the mysql
console from the machine in question, so I know there is no networking
errors running amuck. I created a skeletal properties file as follows:

Once I made these changes to the properties file and restarted tomcat, I was
greeted with a blank page when trying to access the web interface. Here is
the relevant section from catalina[date].log

My question to you fine folks is there some property I am missing which is
causing the app to fail? I made sure to follow the docs to a tee after
several failed attempts, I feel like I'm at the end of my java
troubleshooting abilities. Any help would be greatly appreciated.