Any recommendations I could try?
Does anyone have experience?

Petr

On 26 Jul 2018, at 18:19, Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 11:28 AM Kallen Petr <petr@kallen.cz> wrote:
OK, but I have to be logged in Guacamole.

That's correct.

That's not what I'm looking for

I'm looking for a simpler way...
2) enter HOST IP
3) enter username
4) enter password
5) choose RDP/VNC
6) click CONNECT

I am need something like this interface….look at the attachment.
Any idea ?

The Guacamole Client interface does not work that way.  There used to be a NoAuth extension that bypased authentication, but it has been deprecated.  For what you're looking to do you would either need a custom extension that authenticates based on your criteria, or you would need to write a custom web application that leverages the Guacamole API but does not use the entire Guacamole Client code.  The Guacamole Client is designed to be a complete web app, and includes authentication.

-Nick
<screenshot.png>