On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 9:17 AM Tom Astle <tom@pcc.com> wrote:

Hello Mike,

I *was* using ldap initially, but I have since removed that extension and moved to SQL/MariaDB  I even changed the password in the DB for my test user to make sure that I am really using the SQL one.

All the connections are logged in the tables etc.

Are you saying that the data is being logged to the tables (if you do a SELECT inside the DB), but you're not seeing it in the Admin UI?  If this is the case, can you verify that you are using the exact same versions of both the Guacamole web app (WAR file) and extensions?  And that your schema is up-to-date with the version of the extension you're using?  Also, when you say "latest" version, what version is that - latest available on the guacamole.apache.org web site, or from somewhere else, or from github?

-Nick