guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole load testing
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 18:04:28 GMT
You might be running into the maximum number of threads for Tomcat's
default connector. The NIO connector should be able to work around that.

In general, I don't recommend using one browser as a means of load testing.
If you want to get a good idea of how many connections your server can
handle, the load test will need to use independent machines such that the
browser itself does not taint the results.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/guacamole-user/201803.mbox/%3CCALKeL-Oc6xnj99D9G9mE3aAS1Bj6xL%3DRnCM%3D052VCeMn%3DdBs9g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/guacamole-user/201803.mbox/%3CCALKeL-PN9hX1KgQ1ktsh600M3i2_sKRyKCx1yc3JyPXuS%3D968g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

- Mike