guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole get the key of the share link connection
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2018 15:43:14 GMT
On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 9:15 AM YOSRA SAADALLAH <yosra.saadallah@enis.tn>
wrote:

> I'm working with guacamole 0.9.14 , i want to get the share link of the
> connection. So i 'm using http.get and http.post to get the key .
>
> At first , i got the token from
>
> dns/guacamole/api/tokens
>
> After that , i got the id connection and uuid session from
> dns/guacamole/api/session/data/mysql/activeConnections?token=????
>
> Now i want to get the key from :
>
> dns/guacamole/api/session/tunnels/uuidconnection/activeConnection/sharingCredentials/idsession?token=???
>
> But i have this result :
>
> {
>     "message": "No such tunnel.",
>     "translatableMessage": {
>         "key": "No such tunnel.",
>         "variables": null
>     },
>     "statusCode": null,
>     "expected": null,
>     "type": "NOT_FOUND"}
>
> It seems that the token has changed when i did the http.get to get the id
> session and uuid connection.

One of the other developers can probably offer a little more insight on
this, but I don't think the token is changing.  My guess is that you are
trying to retrieve this credential from the same login where you generated
the SharedKey, and that isn't going to work - when you generate the
SharingKey for an active connection, it is actually a separate credential
that will be used to log an anonymous user into Guacamole with that single
connection, which will, therefore, automatically connect.

Perhaps you should start at a higher level and describe what it is you are
trying to accomplish with your code - what is the end-goal functionality
you are trying to achieve, and we can help work toward a solution.  There
may already be a way to do what you're trying to do what you want to do, or
there may be an existing JIRA issue open for what you're trying to achieve,
or we may be able to help you determine the exact feature you're trying to
request so that an appropriate JIRA issue can be opened.

-Nick