guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web login form
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 16:19:13 GMT
On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 11:28 AM Kallen Petr <petr@kallen.cz> wrote:

> OK, but I have to be logged in Guacamole.

That's correct.

> That's not what I'm looking for
>
> I'm looking for a simpler way...
> 1) go to https://rgw.kallen.cz
> 2) enter HOST IP
> 3) enter username
> 4) enter password
> 5) choose RDP/VNC
> 6) click CONNECT
>
> I am need something like this interface….look at the attachment.
> Any idea ?

The Guacamole Client interface does not work that way.  There used to be a
NoAuth extension that bypased authentication, but it has been deprecated.
For what you're looking to do you would either need a custom extension that
authenticates based on your criteria, or you would need to write a custom
web application that leverages the Guacamole API but does not use the
entire Guacamole Client code.  The Guacamole Client is designed to be a
complete web app, and includes authentication.

-Nick