guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Authentication was not working in Guacamole 0.9.14
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 17:05:52 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:10 PM Rajesh Mohan <Rajesh.Mohan@infosys.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Yes I am sure that GUACAMOLE_HOME PATH were    “/etc/guacamole”  and I
> have placed the same jar files inside the extension dir.
>

> # cd /etc/guacamole/
>
> # ls -ltr
>
> total 12
>
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 tomcat tomcat  886 Jul 31 18:10 user-mapping.xml
>
> drwxr-xr-x 3 tomcat tomcat 4096 Jul 31 21:25 extensions
>
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 tomcat tomcat  500 Jul 31 21:26 guacamole.properties
>

> Post restarting the same also the error doesn’t vanished. PFA..

Based on the most recent catalina.out you attached, you did not get the
one.  I suggest you stop Tomcat, make sure it is all the way stopped ("ps
-ef|grep java" and  "netstat -anp" looking for 8080, 8009, and 8005), and
then restart Tomcat and try to log in, again.  It's hard to tell exactly
what's going on, but it looks like maybe the previous instance is still
listening without LDAP loaded.

-Nick