guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printing is stuck.
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 17:03:35 GMT
On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 12:27 PM marcolinuz <
marco.casavecchia@ospedaliriuniti.marche.it> wrote:

> Hi vnick,
>
> I'm not using any reverse proxy for these tests cause I knew it would have
> added a level of "uncertainty".
> I'm connected directly to the Guacamole Tomcat through LAN.

Ah, okay - I mis-read that part of the e-mail.

> I correctly set up the WebSockets as described in the documentation for the
> access from outside, but that will be the next step of the testing that
> I'll
> do once I'll get the printing stuff working correctly on LAN.

Have you verified that WebSockets is working and that it is connecting
correctly over WS/WSS and not HTTP?

Also, have you tried upgrading to 0.9.14?  0.9.13 isn't all that old, but
there were a lot of things fixed in 0.9.14, so might be worth the effort to
try to upgrade, particularly if this is a new deployment.

-Nick