guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Specify SSH Options when connection to host
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2018 14:36:37 GMT
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:32 AM Duarte Rocha <duarte.rocha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to either specify ssh options for a single connection or to
> all connections?
>
> I'would like to change the ConnectTimeout to a lower value, so that when
> the users try to connect to a unavailable host the error message prompts
> after a few seconds instead of a few minutes.
>
> If there is another(better) way to do this please let me know.

Currently there is not a way to specify this option, or a list of arbitrary
SSH options, for a given connection.  The ones that can be specified are
the ones you can see on the Connection management page.

If you'd like an option added, like the ConnectTimeout option, feel free to
go over to the JIRA page and open a new issue, there:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE

-Nick