guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Direct login to Windows from Gucamole web
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 17:09:01 GMT
On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 11:07 AM Kallen Petr <petr@kallen.cz> wrote:

> May I ask here for a help howto configure direct login to windows from
> Guacamole web page ?
>

> What I am need…
> I have a Windows terminal server with IP 10.10.10.11. On this system i
> have two users (username1 and username2).
> I am need login directly to terminal server when I fill in username and
> password from Guacamole login page.
>
> Authentification muset be fully directed by the Windows system.
> We not use Active Directory.
>
> Is it possible ?

Yes, I believe what you're looking for is tokens:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens

The ${GUAC_USERNAME} token will be replaced with the username of the
currently logged-in Guacamole user; ${GUAC_PASSWORD} will be replaced with
the user's password.  The most common use-case for this is when using LDAP
authentication in Guacamole where it is pointed at Active Directory, so
your Guacamole username/password will be identical to your Windows
username/password.

-Nick