guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Authentication was not working in Guacamole 0.9.14
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:54:01 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:50 AM Rajesh Mohan <Rajesh.Mohan@infosys.com>
wrote:

> Hi ,
>

> Yes I have updated the debug messages in the logback.xml file and
> restarted the tomcat service.
>

> <!-- Log at INFO level -->
>
>     <root level="debug">
>
>         <appender-ref ref="GUAC-DEFAULT" />
>
>     </root>
>

> </configuration>
>
> # cat
> /usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0.88/webapps/guacamole/WEB-INF/classes/logback.xml
>

> Post that also I have been facing the same kind of issues in the server .
> Attached the catalina.out and catalina.log file for reference .

Based on the output from the catalina.out file you posted, the LDAP
extension is not being loaded at all by the Guacamole client - only the
default (File) authentication provider is being loaded.  Please make sure
that you know where your GUACAMOLE_HOME directory is, that you have placed
the LDAP JAR file within the extensions sub-directory, that permissions are
set correctly, and that you have restarted Tomcat.

-Nick