guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Minura Ratnasekara <minura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with using Guacamole with Traefik reverse proxy
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:45:32 GMT
Thanks for your help Nick. I used the official images for docker and was
finally able to get guacamole working with traefik. I'll leave my
docker-compose file here in case anyone else has trouble.

version: "3.3"

services:

 guacd:

    container_name: guacd_compose

    image: guacamole/guacd

    networks:

      - traefik_proxy

    restart: always

    volumes:

    - ${USERDIR}/docker/guacamole-docker-compose/drive:/drive:rw

    - ${USERDIR}/docker/guacamole-docker-compose/record:/record:rw

# postgres

  postgres:

    container_name: postgres_guacamole_compose

    environment:

      PGDATA: /var/lib/postgresql/data/guacamole

      POSTGRES_DB: guacamole_db

      POSTGRES_PASSWORD: password

      POSTGRES_USER: guacamole_user

    image: postgres

    networks:

      - traefik_proxy

    restart: always

    volumes:

    -
${USERDIR}/docker/guacamole-docker-compose/init:/docker-entrypoint-initdb.d:ro

    -
${USERDIR}/docker/guacamole-docker-compose/data:/var/lib/postgresql/data:rw

  # guacamole

  guacamole:

    container_name: guacamole_compose

    depends_on:

    - guacd

    - postgres

    environment:

      GUACD_HOSTNAME: guacd

      POSTGRES_DATABASE: guacamole_db

      POSTGRES_HOSTNAME: postgres

      POSTGRES_PASSWORD: password

      POSTGRES_USER: guacamole_user

    image: guacamole/guacamole

    links:

    - guacd

    networks:

      - traefik_proxy

    ports:

    - 8082:8080/tcp

    restart: always

    labels:

      - "traefik.enable=true"

      - "traefik.backend=guacamole"

      - "traefik.frontend.rule=Host:guac.${DOMAINNAME}; AddPrefix:
/guacamole"

      - "traefik.port=8080"

      - "traefik.docker.network=traefik_proxy"

networks:

  traefik_proxy:

    external:

      name: traefik_proxy