guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Bime, Kerman K. (GSFC-606.2)[InuTeq, LLC]" <kerman.k.b...@nasa.gov>
Subject Http Header Auth
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 19:19:06 GMT
To whom it may concern,

Could you provide more information on configuring guacamole.properties for HTTP Header Authentication.
The manual/documentation essentially just says to drop the jar file in GUAC_Home/extensions.

I understand that this needs to be layered on top of a db like MySql (which I have setup),
however it does't provide more info that. For the lay person, i would like some sort of direction
of how to configure that portion. Also, any info besides how to configure and more on what
information I need to give guacamole.properties to make it http auth work would be great.

Cheers,

Kerman