guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan M. Radman" <...@kmi.com>
Subject xterm crashes gnome-shell
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2018 06:39:33 GMT
Hi

I'm running Guacamole on CentOS 7.5 with xrdp.

Recently I discovered that gnome-shell crashes from SIGABRT when I start xterm on a GNOME
desktop running in an xrdp Xvnc session.

"[abrt] gnome-shell: gnome-shell killed by SIGABRT"

It only happens when I connect to an Xvnc session with Guacamole.

No issues when initiating xrdp Xvnc or Xorg sessions from a Windows, Mac or Linux client (vinagre).
No issues with xrdp Xorg sessions (with any RDP client including Guacamole).

Just the Guacamole client seems to give me a headache in combination with xrdp/Xvnc.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same or a similar issue?
Any clues?

Thanks
Stefan