guacamole-user mailing list archives

From beezel <monster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duo silently failing at "Success, Logging you in..." Reboot fixes it, happens several times a day (.9.14 and .9.12)
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 23:11:47 GMT
I can't seem to get Duo to work correctly even with a bone stock
configuration. Using the latest docker images, with the duo-auth.0.9.14.jar
in $GUACAMOLE_HOME along with a guacamole.properties with the 4 duo-*
settings it continues to give me either "Success! Logging you in" after a
successful Duo Push, or if I have a user set to bypass it will just hang at
"Logging you in...".

Here are my docker-compose and guacamole.properties:
https://gist.github.com/beezel/0b9cbaf0f9dc083eb4b7ce0100a8d1a8

And once again, the only thing showing up in any logs is:
16:10:12.435 [http-nio-8080-exec-2] INFO  o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService
- User "****" successfully authenticated from 172.16.19.39.