guacamole-user mailing list archives

From beezel <monster...@gmail.com>
Subject Duo silently failing at "Success, Logging you in..." Reboot fixes it, happens several times a day (.9.14 and .9.12)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 17:26:18 GMT
We upgraded to .9.14 a week or two ago, and immediately started having
failures with our Duo 2FA. We attempted to diagnose, but could not find any
logs or signs pointing to the issue. We had taken a cold snapshot prior to
the upgrade, so we restored from there.

We continue to have Duo failures every few hours, unfortunately.

I have scoured catalina.out, but unfortunately it shows no problems.

Our logs show succesful login, but then do not show anything else (usually
you'd see it create an RDP session, etc)

    Jul  9 17:09:01 remote server: 17:09:01.680 [http-bio-8443-exec-13] INFO
o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "zach.lucas" successfully
authenticated from 172.16.19.195.

I have double checked the time to make sure it is 100%, and it is (we've had
issues with timesync producing the same errors). We are using CentOS 7.3,
installed locally (not a container).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!