guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Tom Astle <...@pcc.com>
Subject RE: MySQL/MariaDB install admin interface: no connection/history data
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:00:56 GMT
I think they are all compiled against 0.9.14, but they are from github
because I’m using the totp extension

From: Nick Couchman <vnick@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 23 July, 2018 11:03
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: MySQL/MariaDB install admin interface: no connection/history
data

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 9:17 AM Tom Astle <tom@pcc.com <mailto:tom@pcc.com>
 > wrote:

Hello Mike,

I *was* using ldap initially, but I have since removed that extension and
moved to SQL/MariaDB  I even changed the password in the DB for my test user
to make sure that I am really using the SQL one.

All the connections are logged in the tables etc.

Are you saying that the data is being logged to the tables (if you do a
SELECT inside the DB), but you're not seeing it in the Admin UI?  If this is
the case, can you verify that you are using the exact same versions of both
the Guacamole web app (WAR file) and extensions?  And that your schema is
up-to-date with the version of the extension you're using?  Also, when you
say "latest" version, what version is that - latest available on the
guacamole.apache.org <http://guacamole.apache.org>  web site, or from
somewhere else, or from github?

-Nick