guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Asbern" <asber...@trainocate.com>
Subject Guacmaole Pre-built WAR VS Client
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:08:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a doubt, if I installed guacamole using pre-built version
<http://apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?action=download&filename=guacamole/0.9.13-
incubating/binary/guacamole-0.9.13-incubating.war>
guacamole-0.9.13-incubating.war and I need to  add any new extension or
modify existing html in that case can do it in same package or need to
redeploy new
<http://apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?action=download&filename=guacamole/0.9.13-
incubating/source/guacamole-client-0.9.13-incubating.tar.gz>
guacamole-client-0.9.13-incubating.tar.gz from scratch?
I was aware, a new extension can create only if it has guac-manifest.json
file but in pre built package it don't have that file, so it has any
alternate method? Thanks

Best Regards,
A. Asbern