guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kraus <christian.kr...@ckc-it.at>
Subject AW: Windows 10 RDP problem
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2018 10:34:25 GMT
You have to enable tsl encryption in connection config for win10 and server2016

rg

Christian

Christian Kraus
Inhaber
CKC IT Consulting & Solutions e.U.
Kirschenallee 22
2120 OBERSDORF
Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0) 680 2062952
Fax:        +43 820 220262992
E-mail: christian.kraus@ckc-it.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Goncalo Rosa <goncalo.rosa@v2s.us>
Gesendet: Freitag 1 Juni 2018 23:16
An: 'user@guacamole.apache.org' <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Betreff: Windows 10 RDP problem

Hello,

I have guacamole on 0.9.12 running for over 1 year, accessing to windows VMs through RDP (Windows
2008, 2012) without any issues.

Today I deployed a Windows 10 machine and already tested network connectivity, I am able to
do RDP from multiple windows machines, but not from Guacamole.

I tested nmap and ping from Guacamole and the port is open and the ping replies.

I already assured that Windows 10 Remote Settings has Remote Desktop with NLA unchecked (not
forcing NLA).

I can’t understand why I can’t do RDP from Guacamole.

Any  tip will be most welcome.

Kind regards and thank you in advance

GONÇALO COELHO ROSA

CTO

V2S Colombia

p:

	+57 (1) 7610087  m: +57 310 229 51 90

a:

	Calle 118, No. 14B-56, Ofc 303, Bogotá, Colombia

w:

	www.v2s.us <mailto:v2s.us>   e: goncalo.rosa@v2s.us <mailto:goncalo.rosa@v2s.us>