guacamole-user mailing list archives

From ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Keyboard Lock, direct keyboard access
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 22:36:48 GMT
FWIW I've had several users wanting alt-tab and alt-q (the latter was a
specific shortcut for a prog that we were able to change to ctrl-q which
worked).

Emulating RD as much as possible would be good, IIRC the main thing that
doesn't work there is just ctrl-alt-del (for which there's a different
method).

Cheers.