guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Goncalo Rosa <goncalo.r...@v2s.us>
Subject Re: AW: Windows 10 RDP problem
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2018 13:19:46 GMT
Hello Christian,

Thank you for your tip.

I also tried that from Guacamole and didn't work...
I did configure TLS encryption on guacamole connection and didn't work.

Can you please be more specific? Where and how should I do it? Maybe I did it wrong...

Thank you in advance.

V2S Corporation
Gon?alo Rosa
E: goncalo.rosa@v2s.us<mailto:goncalo.rosa@v2s.us>