guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot access Users setting page
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 20:44:54 GMT
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 15:42 johnseekins <jseekins@dataminr.com> wrote:

> After a re-install of 0.9.14 (to address some problems with the way our
> system was set up) we currently see the following error every time we try
> access the Users setting page:
>
> Jun 22, 2018 3:36:31 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse
> mapMappableContainerException
> SEVERE: The RuntimeException could not be mapped to a response, re-throwing
> to the HTTP container
> org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException:
> ### Error querying database.  Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No
> enum constant
> org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.permission.SystemPermission.Type.

This type of error usually indicates a mismatch between guacamole
components - that is, you have version 0.9.13-incubating of guacamole.war
and 0.9.14 of the JDBC extension, or something similar.  Please verify that
your components are all exactly the same version and from the same source -
of you compiled the JDBC module from the git repo, also use that
guacamole.war version.  If your downloaded a version from the web site,
make sure all of the components are from that same version from the site.

Also try restarting Tomcat to make sure everything is loaded from scratch.

-Nick