guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: vnc sftp-root-directory
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 22:47:02 GMT
On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 15:48 Steffen Plotner <swplotner@amherst.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I like the feature of the sftp-root-directory (specifically ability to
> define what the current working directory should be for a user). When
> testing with VNC+SFTP, I find the value of the sftp-root-directory being
> ignored.

When you say "being ignored," what do you mean?  How is it behaving, and
what are you expecting it to do differently?

> The value of the sftp-directory works correctly in terms of dropping a
> file onto the client canvas, it uploads to that location.

Some clarification as I mentioned above would help, as it sounds to me like
this is working properly.

What version of guacamole server (guacd) are you running?  Can you post the
output from running guacd in debug mode and establishing the connection?

-Nick