guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Minura Ratnasekara <minura...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with using Guacamole with Traefik reverse proxy
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2018 05:15:05 GMT
I'm running a reverse proxy with all my apps in docker containers with
subdirectories in the form of example.com/app, but I haven't been able to
get this working with guacamole so far. Guacamole runs fine on the local
network at 10.0.0.1:8082. I get a 404 error from apache tomcat when i try
using the subdirectory address. I've included my docker script below.

  guacamole:

    image: "oznu/guacamole"

    container_name: "guacamole"

    volumes:

      - ${USERDIR}/docker/guacamole:/config

    ports:

        - "8082:8080"

    restart: always

    environment:

      - PUID=${PUID}

      - PGID=${PGID}

      - TZ=${TZ}

    networks:

      - traefik_proxy

    labels:

      - "traefik.enable=true"

      - "traefik.backend=guacamole"

      - "traefik.frontend.rule=Host:${DOMAINNAME}; PathPrefix: /guacamole"

#      - "traefik.frontend.rule=Host:guacamole.${DOMAINNAME}"

      - "traefik.port=8080"

      - "traefik.docker.network=traefik_proxy"

Thanks for any help in figuring this out!