guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Alder, Steve" <Steve_Al...@csx.com>
Subject LDAP GuacD Proxy Parameter Names
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 23:31:32 GMT
Have everything working as I would like, LDAP/AD based connections, authentication, etc.  But
I cannot seem to find the right syntax to add a proxy hostname and port to a SSH connection
so the servlet will know which Guacd to use to make the connection.  Works if I create the
connection in MariaDB.

I checked the archives, the forums, the docs, Google, etc.  Tried proxy-hostname, proxy, proxy_hostname,
etc.  No joy.

I am looking for the names for the proxy hostname and port attribute parameters in LDAP.
Has anyone done this?

Steve Alder
RHCSA/RHCE/RHCVA

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept
no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.