guacamole-user mailing list archives

From yashp <yashpu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling POST data using the API
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:40:47 GMT
The browser(client) sends requests to my server and I parse the requests to
decide what action must be taken.
I have the file content, file type, content size,etc. from the POST.
I need to forward this content (encoded in the guacamole format) over to
another function I have that writes to the guacamole stream.

For sync,end,resize requests, I know how the encoded format should look
like.(/4.sync...)
Is there a *sample encoded file transfer instruction* (For example *4.file.
....*) so that I can first verify my PoC is correct before proceeding?