guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Asbern" <asber...@trainocate.com>
Subject RE: Adding widget in guacamole
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:05:25 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response, we still have some things to be clarified

We are using the pre built versions of the web application(guacamole-0.9.13-incubating.war)
to build the guacamole. When we  extract this war file, we could not find the file as guac-manifest.json.

We are not using any extensions, as we are using the pre built version of web application(.war),

Pl tell us how we can make modification to the html page, if we use the (.war) implementation

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vnick@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 3:47 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding widget in guacamole

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 2:12 AM, Asbern <asbern.a@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

In the link that you have given, it is mentioned to have a file called guac-manifest.json,
but we couldn’t find that file.

It's in the source code of every single extension.  For example:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/master/extensions/guacamole-auth-ldap/src/main/resources/guac-manifest.json

The contents of that file will vary based on whether or not you're implementing an authentication
extension (running Java code) or just modifying the HTML code of the page (probably more what
you're doing).

Is that file apache dependent? Because am using Nginx as a reverse proxy

No, it has nothing to do with Apache or Nginx - guac-manifest.json is specific to the Guacamole
Client webapp.

FYI, my guacamole version is 0. 9.13

That should be fine, although 0.9.14 is also available.  I don't think there were any changes
between 0.9.13-incubating and 0.9.14 that would impact what you're trying to do, though.

-Nick