ah ok, sorry for being a bit thick,  I took Jeffreys answer to mean the full install is "the libs are ./libs, the executable is moved to the ./sbin,  the config files are in /etc/guac" and of course the war file in tomcat.
My fault as i asked where the "server" should be installed to, but i meant the server software directory,  assuming it is still required and if so is there (maybe for permissions reasons) a proscribed placement of the remaining directory
(if it's only the re-configure files maybe i can just delete it)
regards
mdb