guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Felix Wolfheimer" <f.wolfhei...@online.de>
Subject Dynamic Session Creation
Date Sat, 19 May 2018 17:13:00 GMT
12.0px;"><div>Hi all,</div>

mechanism can be implemented in a Guacamole extension. Let&#39;s say I have a bunch of
machines which can host graphical desktop sessions and I have a script based mechanism to
initiate the request to create such a graphical session on one of the machines and add the
information about the session into the guacamole_db (SQL). If a user, who doesn&#39;t
own a graphical session yet, logs in to Guacamole,&nbsp;I&#39;d like to trigger/call
the script in the backend which creates the session and adds the information to the guacamole_db.&nbsp;</div>

it seems that event listeners could be used to trigger the mechanism in the backend on user
login. Has someone knowing the architecture of Guacamole an idea whether&nbsp;</div>

is done in a listener on&nbsp;an&nbsp;&quot;<span style="white-space: pre-wrap;">AuthenticationSuccessEvent&quot;
happens,</span></div>

the user about what&#39;s going on in the backend from within such a listener function
(e.g., display a banner &quot;Session creation pending. Please be patient.&quot; or
something similar, until the session is ready for connection). </span><br/>
&nbsp;</div>