guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem connecting to windows 10
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 16:36:14 GMT
On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 4:30 PM, robertkwild <robertkwild@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have ticked on ignore cert and works
>
> strange thing is if i choose nla, rdp or tls any of them work?

It depends on how you've configured Windows to accept RDP connections.  The
newer versions of Windows (8 and up, I believe) default to only allowing
NLA connections and rejecting RDP-only security.  However, you can tweaks
settings to allow "less secure" connections, but still support NLA for
clients that do that.  Since Guacamole (guacd) supports all of them, it'll
use whichever one Windows accepts.

-Nick