guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Import csv mysql
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 16:10:53 GMT
It sounds to me like there is some sort of issue with the password import -
either it is not being imported at all, or it is being translated
incorrectly during the import.  When you complete the CSV import and look
at the field, can you confirm that the password value in the table is
*identical* to the value when you set it, and that the parameter name is
correct?

-Nick